A long and narrow waterline, stiff and still lightweight – that’s what counts when it comes to SUP racing. With our new high-tech Double Layer Light Technology we’re as close as it gets to the performance of our Carbon Falcon range – just in a way more convenient way to transport your missile.
To povide a race winning machine for the major board classes for every riders size, we’re offering two Falcon Air 12’6” (26.5” and 29” wide), as well as two 14’0”-footer in the same widths. The pre-bent cuttom curve is adjusted to the boards natural bend when the rider is up and racing. Through an optimized thickness we achieved an even higher stiffness, while saving about 20 – 25 % of weight with the new technology. With increased volume the stability and floatation is all- time for such narrow boards. The immense glide and efficiency of the Falcon Air ensures that you are far in front of the rest when crossing the finish line.
Produced in our new Premium Construction the Falcon Air comes with the best possible ratio of stiffness and light weight. Transport and packing issues are over with our new wheely / backpack combo includuding an easy entry zipper and all the convenient straps and compartments, accomodating also the new ergonomic Fanatic Power Pump and the moulded tool-free US-Box Race Fin.
- Stretched and narrow Falcon-Style outline for clean and fast waterline and efficient strokes
- New Double Layer Light Technology, saving around 20 – 25 % of weight combined with 25 – 30 % higher stiffness, while offering highest quality and durability on the market
- Produced at the worlds most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production process, providing unmatched air pressure / stiffness ratio
- Full deck / base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Removable moulded Race Fin – zero tools needed
- New comfortable handle and quality towing eyelet
- Diamond grooving footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- New Wheely Backpack with easy entry zipper for effortless packing and transportation
- New ergonomically improved Power Pump for faster and comfortable inflation
|Model||Volume||Width||Length||Thickness||Weight*||Recommended User Weight||Fittings||Mastfoot Insert|
|FALCON AIR 12’6″ × 26.5″||274 l||26.5″ / 67.3 cm||12’6″ / 381 cm||6″ / 15 cm||8.65 kg||< 85 kg||Race Air 20 cm RTM; US Box||–|
|FALCON AIR 12’6″ × 29″||300 l||29″ / 73.7 cm||12’6″ / 381 cm||6″ / 15 cm||10.10 kg||< 95 kg||Race Air 20 cm RTM; US Box||–|
|FALCON AIR 14’0″ × 26.5″||314 l||26.5″ / 67.3 cm||14’0″ / 426.7 cm||6″ / 15 cm||9.85 kg||< 90 kg||Race Air 20 cm RTM; US Box||–|
|FALCON AIR 14’0″ × 29″||335 l||29″ / 73.7 cm||14’0″ / 426.7 cm||6″ / 15 cm||10.30 kg||< 100 kg||Race Air 20 cm RTM; US Box||–|
*Weight tolerances of ± 8% possible