Pure fun ready to be taken away. The Fly Air is the ultimate toy that everyone can enjoy. Easy to carry, straightforward to set up, strong, stiff and durable, our neatly packed Fly Air’s inflate into four finely tuned shapes for flatwater fun and small surf action.
Inspired by our popular Fly range, the Fly Air is the convenient answer to limited storage, city life and travellers’ demands. The all-round Longboard style outline offers a great mix of glide, stability and all terrain versatility. Optimized thickness provides outstanding rigidity without additional air pressure, whilst the extra volume caters to those looking for an even easier ride. The Fly Air comes in four sizes, 9’0”, 9’8”, 10’4” and the super floaty 10’8”. Additional Side Fins gives extra grip throughout the turns and when riding smaller waves.
To underline our leading standards in terms of quality, design and durability, we offer the Fly Air in two constructions; our Lightweight Stringer Technology, with additional coloured rail band, as well as our Premium construction with Double Layer Light Technology, featuring a second PVC layer directly welded to the core layers around the V-Drop Stitch material – the heart of each Fanatic inflatable board. The additional third layer of coloured rail bands round off the highly durable quality and the unmatched optics of the stylish deck print. We save around 20 – 25% of weight when compared to the standard Double Layer Technology, and offer around 25 – 30% more stiffness in comparison to a standard construction. Quite simply, this is the best inflatable SUP construction available on the market.
Great attention to detail ensures fast and easy inflate/deflate functions, and both constructions are delivered with our ergonomically improved Fanatic Power Pump.
While the Fly Air is packed in our comfy standard backpack with included storage compartments, padded straps and waist belt, the Fly Air Premium comes in the new Wheely Backpack combo design, which includes a new easy entry zipper making it the pleasant choice for effortless transportation.
All our Premium Fly Air models feature a mastfoot insert for windsurfing option.
- New Double Layer Light Technology saves around 20 – 25 % of weight and is significantly stiffer
- The most durable and high quality SUP available on the market (Fly Air Premium)
- Lightweight Stringer Technology and new colour rail reinforcement (Fly Air)
- Four sizes covering every rider’s demands
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production process provides unmatched air pressure / stiffness ratio
- Full deck / base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Glued Side Fins and removable Center Fin – zero tools needed
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- New high quality towing eyelets
- New comfortable handle
- Diamond grooving footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- New Wheely Backpack combo with easy entry zipper for effortless packing and transportation (Fly Air Premium only – Fly Air comes in classic blue backpack)
- New ergonomically improved Fanatic Power Pump for faster and comfortable inflation
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option (Fly Air Premium only)
|Model||Volume||Width||Length||Thickness||Weight*||Recommended User Weight||Fittings||Mastfoot Insert|
|FLY AIR PREMIUM 9’0″||192 l||31″ / 78.7 cm||9’0″ / 274.3 cm||4.5″ / 11.5 cm||8.10 kg||< 85 kg||1 × Fly Air Premium 15.5 cm US, 2 × Fly Air 12 cm glued||x|
|FLY AIR PREMIUM 9’8″||213 l||32″ / 81.3 cm||9’8″ / 294.6 cm||4.5″ / 11.5 cm||9.60 kg||< 95 kg||1 × Fly Air Premium 15.5 cm US, 2 × Fly Air 12 cm glued||x|
|FLY AIR PREMIUM 10’4″||284 l||33″ / 83.8 cm||10’4″ / 315 cm||5.5″ / 14 cm||10.20 kg||< 105 kg||1 × Fly Air Premium 15.5 cm US, 2 × Fly Air 12 cm glued||x|
|FLY AIR PREMIUM 10’8″||306 l||34″ / 86.4 cm||10’8″ / 325.1 cm||5.5″ / 14 cm||10.80 kg||< 120 kg||1 × Fly Air Premium 15.5 cm US, 2 × Fly Air 12 cm glued||x|
*Weight tolerances of ± 8% possible
DOUBLE LAYER LIGHT
Our Premium construction – the new Double Layer Light Technology, features a second PVC layer which is directly weld to the core layers around the V-Drop Stitch material – the heart of each Fanatic Inflatable. The additional third layer of coloured rail bands round of the highly durable quality and the unmatched optics of the stylish deck print. We save around 20 – 25% of weight when compared to the standard double layer technology, and offer around 25 – 30% more stiffness in comparison to a standard construction.8740